Why Hire Us?
Why Choose Bonina & Bonina
At Bonina & Bonina in Brooklyn, New York, we believe that injured people have the right to experienced legal representation from compassionate personal injury lawyers. Since 1962, thousands of clients have chosen our law firm to help them through personal injury accident and wrongful death cases.
- Experience: Our law firm has been fighting to help injured workers and consumers for over 40 years. Because many cases do not settle, if you have been seriously injured, you need to know that your attorney has trial experience. We have obtained many multimillion dollar settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients. Experience makes a difference.
- Team approach: Each case at Bonina & Bonina, P.C. is handled by a team that includes an experienced personal injury lawyer, a paralegal, an investigator and a secretary. This ensures frequent client contact, and that your case will move as rapidly as possible to the trial calendar.
- Expertise: John Bonina and Andrea Bonina have been repeatedly recognized for their skills by being invited to lecture at continuing legal education (CLE) seminars. John Bonina has been a guest lecturer at the Association of Trial Lawyers of America "Weekend with the Stars." He has presented numerous lectures to the New York State Trial Lawyers and the Bay Ridge Lawyers Association, and has written articles for the "Bill of Particulars" published by New York State Trial Lawyers Association. Andrea Bonina has also lectured and written articles for the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and has addressed the Bay Ridge Lawyers Association on multiple occasions.
- Phone calls returned promptly: We understand there is nothing more frustrating than not having your questions answered. That is why we take returning client phone calls very seriously. Our attorneys and paralegals promptly return phone calls and e-mails so that our clients can have their concerns and questions addressed.
- Commitment to injured victims: At Bonina & Bonina, we only represent injured victims. Our loyalties are not divided between the insurance companies and claimants. We represent real people with real problems — not big corporations.
- Family atmosphere: We are a family law firm and many of our employees have been with us for more than ten years. We treat our clients and each other with respect, and we understand the problems and challenges that our clients face. We are committed to fighting for the rights of injured workers and consumers.
- Technology: Every member of our team is skilled in the use of computers and technology. Our investigators and paralegals receive special training on computerized investigations. Our attorneys and their teams are capable of performing detailed investigations and creating compelling courtroom presentations with up-to-date technology.
- Home and hospital visits: At Bonina & Bonina, P.C., we understand how important an early investigation is in proving liability. That is why if you are unable to come to us, we will come to you. This way we can open up a file and begin an investigation as quickly as possible to expedite your claim.
- No fee unless we win: Our law firm works on a contingency fee basis. This means that unless we get a settlement or judgment that results in payment on your case, we will not receive a fee. We always work to get the best result possible for our clients and for ourselves.
- No up-front expenses: Our law firm advances the costs of preparing and presenting our clients’ cases. That means even though we have to pay litigation expenses that can amount to thousands of dollars, we do not ask our clients to advance these expenses. They are payable upon the conclusion of the case.
From our offices across from the courthouse in downtown Brooklyn, we are ready to hear the story of your injury, explain your options, and help you decide what actions you should take. The consultation is free. At Bonina & Bonina, we come to work every day believing that there should be equal justice for all.
Se habla espaňol. Nou palé kréyol. Home and hospital visits are available.